3D Design Bureau are looking for a skilled Revit modeller/ Architectural Technologist to join their modelling team.
3D Design Bureau are looking for a skilled Daylight & Sunlight Analyst to join their team.
We are a highly trusted and experienced 3D studio. We provide digital construction services to the AEC sector. We are a team of talented and qualified AEC professionals who continuously develop their skill sets and technology to keep pace and stay ahead in the industry during this digital transformation era. We are CGI consultants and an integral part of any project design team at any phase of a project (3D Planning | 3D Marketing | BIM | Virtual Tours) The high quality and accuracy in our work improves communication, strengthens design, helps secure planning permission and maximises marketing strategies
Our Four Pillars:
3D Planning Solutions – 3D Marketing Solutions – BIM Solutions – Virtual Tours (‘As Built’ & ‘Off-Plans’)
Our Culture & Values (Communication | Collaboration | Responsibility | Respect)
Culture and values are the corner stone of any successful company and brand, and 3DDB are no different. We place a lot of importance on culture within the company which feeds into how we treat one another and our clients, and ultimately how we deliver on our work. Every team member buys in and believes in our culture. It is what the company is built upon. A good culture cannot be underestimated and leads to growth in an individuals’ personal and professional development and a collective harmony throughout the entire team. 3DDB are very supportive of professional growth and encourage and support further education of team members who wish to undertake college, courses, and training.
You MUST be eligible to work full time in the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately, we cannot consider anyone who does not fit these criteria.
How To Apply:
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in the position. Please include an up-to-date CV cover letter and references. Portfolio of work is also a requirement.
Please review the role and only apply if you are eligible to work full time in the ROI. Salary negotiable and will be dependent on experience.
Daylight and Sunlight Analyst – Role Descriptions & Responsibilities:
Following the continued growth of daylight & sunlight projects, 3D Design Bureau have an opening for an analyst to join our growing team. The role is a full time position. The successful candidate will work within a highly skilled and experienced team delivering important BRE daylight & Sunlight reports for the area of planning. The role is within a fast paced environment and requires experience, passion, knowledge and willingness to bring value add to the existing team. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to advance their professional career as the company grows. Full training will be provided.
Required Skillset & Experience:
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- 3rd level diploma/degree required, preferably relevant to the AEC sector.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Microsoft office suite (mainly Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Intermediate level of knowledge and experience in Adobe suite (Photoshop & In-Design).
- Experience and knowledge in the following software packages a distinct advantage – Autodesk Revit, Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk CAD.
- Preferably 1-2 years experience in a role that is applicable to this this role. (We understand that the role is very unique)
- Ability to understand architectural and engineering drawings with 3D spatial awareness.
- Good reader and communicator with the ability to maintain a high level of concentration.
- A genuine and keen interest & understanding in our industry and related industries/target market (AEC sector).
Day to Day Tasks:
- Review and manage the supplied digital 3D model from the modelling team.
- Daylight & sunlight analysis under BRE guideline criteria and using 3DDB methodologies.
- Review and collation of data generated from the assessment.
- Image creation using Adobe suite (photoshop & In-Design) for inclusion in reports.
- Report writing
- Liaise and communicate with in house team members, 3rd Party consultants, and with clients, during a project.
The Type of Person We Want:
- A warm, personable and professional character that works well in a collaborative environment and who’s values align with our own values.
- An open and analytical mindset.
- A self-motivator with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Someone who remains calm and focused under pressure.
- Someone that is able to take constructive C&C.
- An excellent problem solver who is resilient and knows how to persevere.
- Ability to work well in a team.
Benefits of the Role – T&Cs Apply:
- Group pension scheme available (Match funding by the company).
- Immediate life cover (From first day in the company).
- Work from home flexibility.
- Wellness programmes. ·Further education financial support.