We have an opening for a mid-weight post production artist. The successful candidate will work closely within our post production team across a range of projects delivering high quality outputs under tight time frames.
Project administrator – role description & responsibility:
3D Design Bureau have an opening for a project administrator. The role is a full time position. The successful candidate will work very closely with our project manager and will be responsible for the management of project files and data from 3rd Party consultants and from in-house design team members.
The role is within a fast paced environment and requires good time management, great organisational skills and the ability to stay calm under pressure.
The candidate will also be required to deal directly with 3rd party project consultants throughout the life cycle of a project, therefore good communication skills are a must.
Skillset and experience:
The person will be required to have advanced knowledge and experience in Microsoft office suite (mainly word, excel, outlook,) and be very proficient in basic computer skills such as folder management, file saving, file naming etc.
Here are some key points to consider. Do you fit the bill?
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Microsoft office suite (mainly Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Preferably 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- Multi-tasker who stays calm under pressure.
- Good communicator who can take instruction well but also be proactive.
- Interest in architecture and the AEC industry is not required but would be beneficial due to the work we do and the clients and consultants we deal with!
- Ability to work well in a team.
The successful candidate should illustrate, through his/her CV, their level of experience and ability with the above mentioned software. The following are some of the main tasks that the role will involve. Note: Full training on all processes and procedures for the role will be provided.
- Project setups from new inquiries.
- Acquiring necessary files and data from 3rd Party clients/consultants throughout each project.
- Management of emails throughout projects – from inquiry through to completion. (inbound and outbound)
- Liaise directly with 3rd Party consultants / clients (when required) during a project.
- General office administration including manning of phones.
The type of person we are looking for:
The successful candidate will need to be able to hit the ground running and integrate into our management structure and our busy but collaborative
environment. They should have the following attributes:
- Fluent English is a must! Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential.
- A genuine and keen interest & understanding in our industry (3D) and related industries/target market. (AEC sector)
- Warm, personable and professional character that works well in a collaborative environment and who’s values align with our own values. Our office is a warm friendly environment to work in and whilst skills and experience are vital possessions for the role, the right personality and attitude goes a long way.
- Self-motivation and ability to work unsupervised
You MUST be eligible to work full time in the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately, we cannot consider anyone who does not fit this criteria.
How To Apply:
Fill out our online form below or email to email@example.com to express your interest in the position. Please include:
- A bit of information about yourself
Please review the role and only apply if you are eligible to work full time in the Republic of Ireland . Salary is negotiable and will be dependent on experience.