We have an opening for a mid-weight post production artist. The successful candidate will work closely within our post production team across a range of projects delivering high quality outputs under tight time frames.
If you love the buzz of sales, innovation and tech, then this is the role for you.
The majority of your sales leads will be pre-generated from marketing and referrals on our CRM. This leaves you to do what you do best… sell.
The sales executive will also be collaborating with our marketing and production team to understand and track what is happening within the company and on projects.
The territory to be covered will include the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and potentially the UK (depending on the impending doom of Brexit)
Why work with 3D Design Bureau?
Along with being at the forefront of an immensely exciting industry, here are some of the key benefits you’ll enjoy when you come on board:
- Attractive salary and bonus structure
- Company car and expenses
- Pre-generated leads
- Continuous professional development
- Part of a growing team
- Plenty of company outings
- Bottomless coffee and treats
Here is what we want from you. Do you fit the bill?
- The main goal of this role is increasing sales across all services and deliverables of our 3D studio.
- The candidate must be able to plan, manage and coordinate leads for new business and can close on sales!
- Can market research in order to track current and future trends to determine market requirements for current and future services and deliverables from the company.
- Keep a close eye on and analyse competitor information.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing plans for new and existing services and deliverables.
- Review and report directly to our MD on a weekly basis.
- Develop and maintain existing and new client relationships across all services.
Skillset & Experience.
- 2 years sales experience: within the AEC sector would be an advantage.
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record in sales and business development and meeting sales targets.
- Organisational and planning skills with attention to detail. Experience working with a CRM is beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in creating and presenting attention grabbing presentations to varying audience sizes.
- An inquisitive mind that will seek new ideas and innovations relating to our industry.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivator and ability to work unsupervised.
- Must be prepared to travel around Ireland.
You must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Unfortunately, we cannot consider anyone who does not fit these criteria. You must also have a full clean driver’s license and not be on the radar of the Gardaí.
Fill out the contact form below and attach your CV and we’ll be in touch.