We have an opening for a mid-weight post production artist. The successful candidate will work closely within our post production team across a range of projects delivering high quality outputs under tight time frames.
If you love the buzz of sales, and you love innovation and tech, then this is the role for you.
We are looking for a new salesperson to drive forward current growth plans and join us on our mission to propel the company into orbit (a little dramatic but you get the jist)
The head of sales will also be expected to collaborate with our production & management team to understand and track what is happening within the company and on projects.
It is vital that the successful candidate can create strong pipelines that generate short, medium and long-term sales to help 3D Design Bureau achieve growth targets. The territory to be covered will include the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and potentially the UK (depending on the impending doom of Brexit)
Here is what we want from you. Do you fit the bill?
- The main goal of this role is lead-generation and an increase in sales across all services and deliverables of our 3D studio.
- The candidate must be able to plan, manage and coordinate leads for new business and can close on sales!
- Can market research in order to track current and future trends to determine market requirements for current and future services and deliverables from the company.
- Develop and maintain strong sales funnels and channels to deliver on short, medium and long terms sales forecasts.
- Keep a close eye on and analyse competitor information.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing plans for new and existing services and deliverables.
- Review and report directly to our MD on a weekly basis.
- Liaise with our digital marketing manager on a regular basis to implement existing and future digital marketing strategies.
- Ensure all marketing messages and promotional activities meet our studio brand guidelines.
- Develop and maintain existing and new client relationships across all services.
Skillset & Experience.
- 2 years sales experience: within the AEC sector would be an advantage.
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record in sales and business development and meeting sales targets.
- Organisational and planning skills with attention to detail. Experience working with a CRM is beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in creating and presenting attention grabbing presentations to varying audience sizes.
- A genuine interest in technology and the 3D industry. An inquisitive mind that will seek new ideas and innovations relating to our industry.
- Understanding of the 3D industry and our target market.
- A problem-solver.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivator and ability to work unsupervised.
- Quick decision-maker.
- Must be prepared to travel around Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Unfortunately, we cannot consider anyone who does not fit these criteria. You must also have a full clean driver’s license and not be on the radar of the Gardaí.
Fill out the contact form below and attach your CV and we’ll be in touch.