3D Design Bureau are looking for a skilled Revit modeller to join their modelling team. The role is a full time position.
Post production artist – role description & responsibility:
3D Design Bureau have an opening for a mid-weight post production artist. The successful candidate will work closely within our post production team across a range of projects delivering high quality outputs under tight time frames. They will also be required to work with other teams such as the visualisation team so good communication skills is essential. The role is very fast paced and requires good time management and organisation. It will be extremely important for this new team member to have creativity and technical abilities due to the work we produce.
The top line responsibilities of the role (but are not limited to) include:
- Image grading using a range of image passes.
- 3rd Party asset population.
- Photo manipulation.
Skillset and experience:
The person will be required to have expert knowledge and experience of Photoshop as this is the primary software tool within the role.
Here are some key points to consider. Do you fit the bill?
- Expert knowledge and experience in Photoshop is a must: 2-3 years experience in Photoshop essential.
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe Premiere and After Effects not essential but will go a long way to keeping you ahead of the pack.
- Knowledge of web design and WordPress is not essential but would also be a distinct advantage as it would allow the candidate to work with our digital marketing manager in developing engaging graphical content.
- Thirst for learning and improving your own skill-sets is a given.
- Passion (and preferably experience) in architecture and the AEC industry is required. You will be working with building designs after all.
- General all-round graphic design talent very welcomed.
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce the goods is a must. We are always the last link in the chain on projects. We will supply plenty of good coffee though.
The successful candidate should illustrate, through his/her portfolio, their level of experience working on projects using Photoshop, After Effects and other related programs. Detailed information on projects should be supplied.
Having commercial experience in the 3D industry is an advantage but not essential. It would be an advantage for any recent graduates applying for this position to show they have worked in a commercial environment for at least 3 months at a time during their studies. Experience in other programs should also be demonstrated.
NOTE: Presenting a good digital portfolio of work is an absolute must and no candidate will be considered without one.
The type of person we are looking for:
The successful candidate will need to be able to hit the ground running and integrate into our management structure and our busy but collaborative environment. They should have the following attributes:
- Fluent English is a must! Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential.
- A genuine and keen interest & understanding in our industry (3D) and related industries/target market. (AEC sector)
- Warm, personable and professional character that works well in a collaborative environment and who’s values align with our own values. Our office is a warm friendly environment to work in and whilst skills and experience are vital possessions for the role, the right personality and attitude goes a long way.
- Self-motivation and ability to work unsupervised
You MUST be eligible to work full time in the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately, we cannot consider anyone who does not fit this criteria.
How To Apply:
Fill out our online form below or email to email@example.com to express your interest in the position. Please include:
- Digital portfolio
Please review the role and only apply if you are eligible to work full time in the Republic of Ireland . Salary is negotiable and will be dependent on experience.