Planning permission has been granted for the construction of an 8-storey hotel with 100 bedrooms on Dublin’s Liffey Quays
3D Design Bureau are looking for a skilled Revit modeller/ Architectural Technologist to join their modelling team.
We are a highly trusted and experienced 3D studio. We provide digital construction services to the AEC sector. We are a team of talented and qualified AEC professionals who continuously develop their skill sets and technology to keep pace and stay ahead in the industry during this digital transformation era. We are CGI consultants and an integral part of any project design team at any phase of a project (3D Planning | 3D Marketing | BIM | Virtual Tours) The high quality and accuracy in our work improves communication, strengthens design, helps secure planning permission and maximises marketing strategies.
Our Four Pillars:
3D Planning Solutions – 3D Marketing Solutions – BIM Solutions – Virtual Tours (‘As Built’ & ‘Off-Plans’)
Our Culture & Values (Communication | Collaboration | Responsibility | Respect)
Culture and values are the corner stone of any successful company and brand, and 3DDB are no different. We place a lot of importance on culture within the company which feeds into how we treat one another and our clients, and ultimately how we deliver on our work. Every team member buys in and believes in our culture. It is what the company is built upon. A good culture cannot be underestimated and leads to growth in an individuals’ personal and professional development and a collective harmony throughout the entire team. 3DDB are very supportive of professional growth and encourage and support further education of team members who wish to undertake college, courses, and training.
You MUST be eligible to work full time in the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately, we cannot consider anyone who does not fit these criteria.
How to Apply:
Email us on email@example.com to express your interest in the position. Please include an up-to-date CV cover letter and references. Portfolio of work is also a requirement.
Please review the role and only apply if you are eligible to work full time in the ROI. Salary negotiable and will be dependent on experience.
Revit Modeller/Architectural Technologist – Role Description & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a skilled Revit modeller to join our growing team. The role is a full-time position. The successful candidate will work within a highly skilled and experienced modelling team delivering models to a high LOD. The role is within a fast-paced environment and requires knowledge and exposure to the AEC sector. A good understanding of Building Information Modelling is a distinct advantage as we head towards BIM Level 2 Certification. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to advance their professional career as the company grows.
Required Skillset and Experience:
- High level of oral, aural and written English.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar modelling role such as in architectural/ engineering practice.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge and experience in Revit 2020 or higher (State which discipline you are strong AND weak in – Arch/Structure/MEP).
- Knowledge and experience in the creation and management of parametric Revit family creation.
- Knowledge of work-sets, work sharing etc.
- Experience and exposure in the AEC industry is a definite advantage due to the work we do and the clients and 3rd party consultants we work with!
- Knowledge and experience in interoperability between different 3D model formats and software’s is important.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills who pays attention to detail.
Day to Day tasks:
- Project setups and management of 3rd Party model and drawing files.
- High quality, detailed Revit modelling of projects (incl buildings, sites, and families).
- Direct dealing with our PM throughout a project
- Capable of handling multiple projects at a given time.
- Liaise directly with 3rdParty consultants & design team members such as project & landscape architects on a project.
- Liaise and communicate with in house team members to ensure smooth project flows.
The Type of Person We Want:
- Experience modelling from Point Cloud data and open source data such as Google Maps.
- A warm, personable, and professional character that works well in a collaborative environment and whose values align with our own values.
- An open mindset with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- A self-motivator with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Someone who remains calm and focused under pressure.
- Someone that is able to take constructive C&C.
- An excellent communicator with patience.
Benefits of the Role – T&Cs apply:
- Competitive salary
- Group pension scheme available (Match funding by the company).
- Immediate life cover (From first day in the company).
- Work from home flexibility. ·Wellness programmes.
- Further education financial support.