The successful candidate will work very closely with our project manager and will be responsible for the management of project files and data from 3rd Party consultants and from in-house design team members.
“3D Design Bureau live in the ever expanding PropTech arena. We offer digital construction services in the form of creative and technical 3D Solutions”
3D Design Bureau are a highly trusted and experienced 3D studio. We provide digital construction services within the Architectural, Engineering and Construction (AEC) sector. The high quality and accuracy in our work improves communication, strengthens design, helps secure planning permission and maximises sales and marketing strategies.
Revit modeller/architectural technologist – role description & responsibility:
We are looking for a full-time Revit modeller to join our growing team. The successful candidate will work within a highly skilled and experienced modelling team delivering on Architectural Visualisation and BIM projects.
The role is within a fast paced environment and requires knowledge and exposure to the AEC sector. A good understanding of BIM is a distinct advantage as we head towards BIM Level 2 Certification. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to advance their professional career as the company grows.
Skillset and experience:
Here are some key points to consider. Do you fit the bill?
- High level of oral, aural and written English.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge and experience in Revit 2018 or higher (Please let us know which discipline you are strong and weak in –Arch/Structure/MEP).
- Knowledge and experience in the creation and management of parametric Revit family creation.
- Knowledge of work-sets, work sharing etc.
- Experience and exposure in the AEC industry is a definite advantage due to the work we do and the clients and consultants we work with.
Desirable Skillset & Experience:
- Experience modelling from Point Cloud data and open source data such as Google Maps.
- Understanding of BIM and its processes such as 3D/4D/6D is desirable.
- Experience using Navisworks is not essential but a distinct advantage. Candidates should be able to demonstrate their use of this program and how it resolved model problems. Other applications such as BIM 360 should will also be an advantage.
- We are a 3D Studio delivering digital construction services so knowledge/experience in other related programs such as CAD, SketchUp 3ds Max, etc. is also an advantage but not a requirement. However, knowledge and experience in interoperability between different 3D model formats and software’s is important.
Main Tasks of the Role:
Note: Full training on our processes will be provided.
- High quality Revit modelling for Arch Viz and BIM purposes (inbuilding, sites and families.)
- Organisation and accuracy are essential from the get-go.
- Project setups and management of 3rd Party files. (Good organisational skills)
- Direct dealing with our Project Manager throughout a project (Good communication essential).
- Capable of handling multiple projects at a given time (Good time management and multi-tasking)
- Liaise directly with 3rd Party consultants and design team members such as the project architect.
- Warm, personable and professional character that works well in a collaborative environment and who’s values align with our own values and culture. Our office is a warm friendly environment and whilst skills & experience are vital possessions for the role, the right personality and attitude goes a long way.
- Self-motivation and ability to work unsupervised.
You must be eligible to work full time in the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately, we cannot consider anyone who does not fit this criterion.
How To Apply:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in the position. Please include:
- Cover letter
- Digital portfolio
Please review the role and only apply if you are eligible to work full time in the Republic of Ireland . Salary is negotiable and will be dependent on experience.