The successful candidate will work very closely with our project manager and will be responsible for the management of project files and data from 3rd Party consultants and from in-house design team members.
Revit modeller/architectural technologist – role description & responsibility:
3D Design Bureau are looking for a skilled Revit modeller to join their modelling team. The role is a full time position. The successful candidate will work within our growing modelling team. The role is within a fast paced environment and requires knowledge and exposure to the AEC sector. A good understanding of Building Information Modelling is a distinct advantage as we head towards BIM Level 2 Certification.
Skillset and experience:
The person will be required to have advanced knowledge and experience in Autodesk Revit 2018 or higher. They will also need a high level of oral, aural and written English
Here are some key points to consider. Do you fit the bill?
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Revit 2018 or higher (Must state which discipline they are strong and weak in – Arch/Structure/MEP).
- Preferably at least 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience in Revit family creation.
- Knowledge of work-sets, work sharing etc. is essential
- Strong understanding of BIM and its processes (3D/4D/5D/6D)
- Experience using Navisworks is not essential but a distinct advantage. Candidates should be able to demonstrate their use of this program and how it resolved model problems. Other applications such as Autodesk 360 should will also be an advantage.
- Exposure in architecture and the AEC industry is a definite advantage due to the work we do and the clients and consultants we deal with!
- We are a complete 3D Studio so knowledge of other related programs such as CAD, 3ds Max, etc. is an advantage but not a requirement but having experience of how Revit models can integrate within particular packages such as 3ds Max and Navisworks is important.
The successful candidate should illustrate, through his/her CV, their level of experience and ability with the above mentioned software – where they are strong at and where they need improvement. The following are some of the main tasks that the role will involve. Note: Full training will be provided but not on the basics of modelling.
- High quality Revit modelling for visualisation and BIM purposes (buildings and site). Speed will come but accuracy and detail is essential from the get go.
- Project setups and management of 3rd Party files. (Good organisational skills)
- Direct dealing with our project manager throughout a project (Good communication essential).
- Capable of handling multiple projects at a given time (Good time management and multi tasking)
- Liaise directly with 3rd Party consultants such as the architect on a project.
The type of person we are looking for:
The successful candidate will need to be able to hit the ground running and integrate into our management structure and our busy but collaborative
environment. They should have the following attributes:
- Fluent English is a must! Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential.
- A genuine and keen interest & understanding in our industry (3D) and related industries/target market. (AEC sector)
- Warm, personable and professional character that works well in a collaborative environment and who’s values align with our own values. Our office is a warm friendly environment to work in and whilst skills and experience are vital possessions for the role, the right personality and attitude goes a long way.
- Self-motivation and ability to work unsupervised
You MUST be eligible to work full time in the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately, we cannot consider anyone who does not fit this criteria.
How To Apply:
Fill out our online form below or email to email@example.com to express your interest in the position. Please include:
- Digital portfolio
Please review the role and only apply if you are eligible to work full time in the Republic of Ireland . Salary is negotiable and will be dependent on experience.