We have an opening for a mid-weight post production artist. The successful candidate will work closely within our post production team across a range of projects delivering high quality outputs under tight time frames.
Revit modeller/architectural technologist – role description & responsibility:
We are looking for a full-time Revit modeller to join our growing team. The successful candidate will work within a highly skilled and experienced modelling team delivering on Architectural Visualisation and BIM projects.
The role is within a fast paced environment and requires knowledge and exposure to the AEC sector. A good understanding of BIM is a distinct advantage as we head towards BIM Level 2 Certification. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to advance their professional career as the company grows.
Skillset and experience:
Here are some key points to consider. Do you fit the bill?
- High level of oral, aural and written English.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge and experience in Revit 2018 or higher (Please let us know which discipline you are strong and weak in –Arch/Structure/MEP).
- Knowledge and experience in the creation and management of parametric Revit family creation.
- Knowledge of work-sets, work sharing etc.
- Experience and exposure in the AEC industry is a definite advantage due to the work we do and the clients and consultants we work with.
Desirable Skillset & Experience:
- Experience modelling from Point Cloud data and open source data such as Google Maps.
- Understanding of BIM and its processes such as 3D/4D/6D is desirable.
- Experience using Navisworks is not essential but a distinct advantage. Candidates should be able to demonstrate their use of this program and how it resolved model problems. Other applications such as BIM 360 should will also be an advantage.
- We are a 3D Studio delivering digital construction services so knowledge/experience in other related programs such as CAD, SketchUp 3ds Max, etc. is also an advantage but not a requirement. However, knowledge and experience in interoperability between different 3D model formats and software’s is important.
- Competitive salary
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Wellness programmes
- Company events & social hours
- Education reimbursement
You must be eligible to work full time in the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately, we cannot consider anyone who does not fit this criterion.
How To Apply:
Email us at email@example.com to express your interest in the position. Please include:
- Cover letter
- Digital portfolio
Please review the role and only apply if you are eligible to work full time in the Republic of Ireland . Salary is negotiable and will be dependent on experience.