3D Design Bureau are looking for a skilled Revit modeller/ Architectural Technologist to join their modelling team.
3D Design Bureau are looking for a skilled 3D Generalist / Architectural Visualiser to join the team!
We are a highly trusted and experienced 3D studio. We provide digital construction services to the AEC sector. We are a team of talented and qualified AEC professionals who continuously develop their skill sets and technology to keep pace and stay ahead in the industry during this digital transformation era. We are CGI consultants and an integral part of any project design team at any phase of a project (3D Planning | 3D Marketing | BIM | Virtual Tours ) The high quality and accuracy in our work improves communication, strengthens design, helps secure planning permission and maximises marketing strategies.
Our Four Pillars:
3D Planning Solutions – 3D Marketing Solutions – BIM Solutions – Virtual Tours (‘As Built’ & ‘Off-Plans’)
Our Culture & Values (Communication | Collaboration | Responsibility | Respect)
Culture and values are the corner stone of any successful company and brand, and 3DDB are no different. We place a lot of importance on culture within the company which feeds into how we treat one another and our clients, and ultimately how we deliver on our work. Every team member buys in and believes in our culture. It is what the company is built upon. A good culture cannot be underestimated and leads to growth in an individuals’ personal and professional development and a collective harmony throughout the entire team. 3DDB are very supportive of professional growth and encourage and support further education of team members who wish to undertake college, courses, and training.
You MUST be eligible to work full time in the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately, we cannot consider anyone who does not fit these criteria.
How to Apply:
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in the position. Please include an up-to-date CV cover letter and references. Portfolio of work is also a requirement.
Please review the role and only apply if you are eligible to work full time in the ROI. Salary negotiable and will be dependent on experience.
3D Generalist / Architectural Visualiser- Role Description & Responsibility:
We are looking for a talented and skilled 3D Generalist to join our growing team. The role is a full-time position. The successful candidate will work within a highly skilled and experienced visualisation team delivering on Arch Viz projects (exteriors, interiors, animations and technical verified view montages). The role is within a fast-paced environment and requires experience, passion, knowledge and willingness to bring value add to the existing team. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to advance their professional career as the company grows. Please ensure to include your killer portfolio!
Required Skillset & Experience:
- High level of oral, aural and written English.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with exemplary project time management.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role within the AEC sector.
- Highly skilled in 3ds Max and vRay along with Forrest pack / Railclone plugins.
- Knowledge and experience in other 3D software a distinct advantage, including but not limited to SketchUp and Revit.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Adobe and MS suite of software.
- Highly organised in project setups, maintenance and workflows.
- Good file and project management skills including the interoperability of different file types between different software.
- Experience and knowledge of working with 3rd Party render farms and advantage.
Day to Day Tasks:
- High quality visualisation across different project types from 3D planning imagery to 3D marketing imagery and animation.
- Work through all elements of a project from initial setup (from model handover) to texturing, lighting, camera setup, asset population, rendering etc.
- Work closely with various team members on a project including the modelling and post production team requiring excellent levels of communication and collaboration.
- Direct dealing with our PM throughout a project
- Capable of handling multiple projects at a given time.
- Liaise directly with 3rdParty consultants and design team members such as the project architects and planning consultants.
- Adhere to company workflows and structures to ensure project success.
The Type of Person We Want:
- A warm, personable and professional character that works well in a collaborative environment and who’s values align with our own values.
- An open and analytical mindset with the ability to take constructive criticism.
- A self-motivator with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Someone who remains calm and focused under pressure.
- An excellent problem solver who is resilient and knows how to persevere.
- Ability to work well in a team.
Benefits of the Role – T&Cs apply:
- Group pension scheme available (Match funding by the company).
- Immediate life cover (From first day in the company).
- Work from home flexibility. (Remote working can be discussed)
- Wellness programmes.
- Further education financial support.