1. The construction of 203 residential units comprising;
• 30 houses (20 No. 3 bedroom and 10 No. 4 bedroom, up to 3 storeys) • 173 apartments, (31 No. one bed, 124 No. two bed and 18 No. three bed within 12 blocks up to 6 storeys). The apartments incorporate duplex units.
2. The provision of a creche/childcare facility (c 480.4 sqm).
3. The provision of a retail unit (c 83.5 sqm).
4. The provision of a social/amenity facility (c 299.4 sqm).
5. The provision of two ESB substations (c total 45 sqm).
6. The development will include a new access from Glenamuck Road and the provision of access connection points, (vehicular, cycle and pedestrian) to future adjacent development lands.
7. Provision of internal roads, cycle paths, foot paths, landscaped public open space and play areas.
8. Parking at surface and basement (268 total spaces for car parking, 312 spaces for bicycles and 24 spaces for motorcycles).
9. The development will include a new access from Glenamuck Road and the provision of access points, (vehicular, cycle and pedestrian) to future development lands and adjacent lands to the west and north west.
10.Provision of attenuation and all ancillary site development works, boundary treatments, lighting and services provision above and below ground.
Developer –Victoria Homes: Victoria Homes are one of Dublin’s leading house builders.
Architect – Ferreira Architecture: Established in 2006, Ferreira Architects have collaborated with many of the major developers, builders and financial institutions in Ireland.
Planning Consultant –MacCabe Durney Barnes: Established in 1974, MacCabe Durney Barnes is a multi-disciplinary practice providing specialist planning, environmental and economic services. The practice provides a range of professional qualifications including planning, chartered surveying and marine spatial planning.
Consultant Engineer –Corrigan Hodnett: Corrigan Hodnett Consulting Limited is an established engineering consultancy specialising in all aspects of civil and structural engineering. Our consultancy work is carried out under the professional body title of Chartered Engineer.
If you have a SHD project requiring Verified View Montages,CGIs or any of our deliverables, please get in touch. You can contact us by phone or email and talk to us about your requirements and the solutions best suited to your project. +35312880186 email@example.com. You can also check out the rest of work online.
A €20 million plan is set to transform Balbriggan Main Street and Harbour.
As part of the Our Balbriggan 2019-2025 Rejuvenation Plan, the town’s main street and surrounding areas is set for a massive transformation following a survey taken by over 4,000 people living in the area.
Swedish student accommodation provider Prime Living have received planning permission from An Bord Pleanala to build a strategic housing development on Carmanhall Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18.
Planning Approved for €64m SHD Development -Tallaght
An Bord Pleanála have granted planning permission to developer Atlas GP Ltd to build 438no. residential units and 403no. student apartments on the site at Belgard Gardens, Tallaght under the fast-track SHD process.