3D Design Bureau are looking for a skilled Revit modeller/ Architectural Technologist to join their modelling team.
3D Design Bureau is looking for a skilled Post-Production Artist to join the team!
We are a highly trusted and experienced 3D studio. We provide digital construction services to the AEC sector. We are a team of talented and qualified AEC professionals who continuously develop their skill sets and technology to keep pace and stay ahead in the industry during this digital transformation era. We are CGI consultants and an integral part of any project design team at any phase of a project (3D Planning | 3D Marketing | BIM | Virtual Tours ) The high quality and accuracy in our work improves communication, strengthens design, helps secure planning permission, and maximises marketing strategies.
Our Four Pillars:
3D Planning Solutions – 3D Marketing Solutions – BIM Solutions – Virtual Tours (‘As Built’ & ‘Off-Plans’)
Our Culture & Values (Communication | Collaboration | Responsibility | Respect)
Culture and values are the cornerstones of any successful company and brand, and 3DDB is no different. We place a lot of importance on culture within the company which feeds into how we treat one another and our clients, and ultimately how we deliver on our work. Every team member buys in and believes in our culture. It is what the company is built upon. A good culture cannot be underestimated and leads to growth in an individuals’ personal and professional development and collective harmony throughout the entire team. 3DDB is very supportive of professional growth and encourages and supports further education of team members who wish to undertake college, courses, and training.
You MUST be eligible to work full time in the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately, we cannot consider anyone who does not fit these criteria.
How to Apply:
Email us at email@example.com to express your interest in the position. Please include an up-to-date CV cover letter and references. A portfolio of work with examples of architectural visualisation images is also a requirement.
Please review the role and only apply if you are eligible to work full-time in Ireland. Salary negotiable and will be dependent on experience.
Post-Production Artist – Role Description & Responsibility:
3D Design Bureau has an opening for a mid-weight post-production artist. The successful candidate will work closely within our post-production team across a range of projects delivering high-quality outputs under tight timeframes. They will also be required to work with other teams such as the visualisation team so good communication skills are essential. The role is very fast-paced and requires good time management and organisation. It will be extremely important for this new team member to have creativity and technical abilities due to the work we produce.
The top-line responsibilities of the role include:
- Image grading using a range of image passes.
- 3rd Party asset population.
- Photo manipulation.
Required Skillset & Experience:
- The person will be required to have expert knowledge and experience of Photoshop as this is the primary software tool within the role. Here are some key points to consider. Do you fit the bill?
- Expert knowledge and experience in Photoshop are a must. 2-3 years experience in Photoshop essential.
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe Premiere and After Effects not essential but will go a long way to keeping you ahead of the pack.
- Knowledge of web design and WordPress is not essential but would also be a distinct advantage as it would allow the candidate to work with our digital marketing manager in developing engaging graphical content.
- Thirst for learning and improving your own skillsets is a given.
- Passion (and preferably experience) in architecture and the AEC industry is required. You will be working with building designs after all!
- General all-around graphic design talent is very welcomed.
- The ability to work under pressure and still produce the goods is a must. We are always the last link in the chain on projects. We will supply plenty of good coffee though!
The Type of Person We Want:
- A warm, personable and professional character that works well in a collaborative environment and whose values align with our own values.
- An open and analytical mindset with the ability to take constructive criticism.
- A self-motivator with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Someone who remains calm and focused under pressure.
- An excellent problem solver who is resilient and knows how to persevere.
- Ability to work well in a team.
Benefits of the Role – T&Cs apply:
- Group pension scheme available (Match funding by the company).
- Immediate life cover (From the first day in the company).
- Work from home flexibility. (Remote working can be discussed)
- Wellness programmes.
- Further education financial support.